Living an Inspired Life
"When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds; your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness
expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world.
Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be."
Understanding Who You Really Are
Most of our psychological, emotional and physical problems arise because we are avoiding how we are meant to grow, and denying how we are designed to contribute to life. Our reason for being here need not a large scale gesture in the world, but it often involves the challenge of developing contrasting strengths and new qualities that differ from who we have been.
Many people do not take the path of purpose. It takes most of us a long time to deeply understand what we are here to do. We often get caught up in emotional problems as a form of delay, and leave little room to listen within for the direction that our lives need to go.
Psychologist Chuck Spezzano writes about how our entire psychology actually revolves around needing to live, and then obstructing our purpose. "I have found that about 85% of our problems were constructed as an obstruction to our purpose. The remaining 15% were problems that were necessary to learn lessons vital to our purpose."
Psychologist C.G. Jung called finding our authentic self " the process of individuation" which means the waking up to our total selves - actualizing the blueprint of our
essential core selves. Each person has a unique psychological structure that is both afraid its purpose and longs for it. Most often our purposes are hidden in our problems and our life
struggles. As we heal our emotional and psychological challenges, we find out what we are meant to contribute to life.
"Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny. We each have something to fulfill, some message to be delivered, some work to be completed. You are not here accidentally. You are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The whole intends to do something through you."
Developing a Higher Creative Vision For Your Life
Our habitual selves prefer to stay the same. Many challenging feelings and fears will come up as we move into the passionate creative vision for our life. You will be encouraged in your coaching program to explore what is holding you back and to understand your emotional blocks.
Our deeper minds prefer to organize around a creative purpose. Higher goals and intentions set the intention, so that you can more easily transcend your emotional obstacles, and keep your eye faithfully on your larger life vision.
The focus of life purpose coaching is to help you resolve your contrary motivations and conflicting goals. As you shed your emotional burdens - through creative homework - and feedback during session time - it becomes easier to take more continuous action towards your more meaningful goals.
Life Purpose Coaching provides support for you to acheive your highest life goals and visions. It includes action step based, creative practices of your choice, and focused creative homework each month. Coaching supports you to be your best self, find and set your own goals, and move towards what you want, instead of continuing to create what you do not want.
Setting Your Goals and Living Your Creative Purpose
Our purpose is our calling to help others in ways that we have learned to help ourselves, and our goals can point towards the small daily steps we can take towards living into our best selves. Creative purpose makes life meaningful. As we live more progressively towards our creative purpose - even if we do not consciously know fully what it is yet - we invite aliveness, creativity and higher vision into our lives.
Dissolving Blocks and Inertia
Life Purpose Coaching focuses on helping you make a positive change towards your unique purpose for being here, and explores what blocks you from that change. Coaching encourages you to make a progressive series of higher choices each day towards your cherished values and life visions in a insightful, intuitive, supportive and creative way.
Monthly Phone Check-Ins:
I am currently offering an 8 session Life Purpose Coaching Series. Coaching involves a one hour phone session once a month, and personalized daily and monthly homework to help you clarify your higher goals and purposes. Please pre-pay through the Paypal button below for your $100.00 monthly session fee one day before your coaching call.
Get Started Today:
Please fill out the required information, let me know what you would like to talk about, and I will contact you shortly to set up a free initial phone session.
$100 CAD - Thank-you for paying for your session one day prior to our Creativity Coaching phone session.
I look forward to talking to your tomorrow and supporting you towards clarifying your purposes and goals.