Booking Your Supervision Sessions
I offer one hour, one-to-one supervision sessions to Canadian counsellors and art therapists by Skype or phone in series of 10 monthly sessions.
Directives for Individual Supervision Sessions are:
1. To reflect upon how you would like to start or better conduct your therapy business.
2. To support your personal and professional development.
3. To highlight and encourage new learning in areas of your choice.
4. To share and encourage knowledge of creative therapy modalities and transpersonal depth psychology.
5. To identify your strengths, gifts and talents as a therapist.
6. To increase awareness of your own personal responses generated by your therapy work.
7. To deepen your professional knowledge.
8. To support you to manage your caseload, and/or support you to build your confidence and maintain your practice.
9. To support your own psychological and emotional well-being from a depth psychology perspective, and seeing the connections between your deeper life process and how it is supporting or hindering your therapy practice.
10. To spend loving time with your blind spots, and to jointly identify your areas of personal struggle so that you can intensify your growth process as a person, and as a therapist.
Contact me to book session at email@example.com or book your own: