This journal writing e-course will support you to gracefully handle the life re-calibration that authentic growth brings. I share personal stories and art about my own journey into creative magnitude to encourage you to stay on the course of your highest emotional healing.
Part 3 - Moving into the Light of your Passion and Purpose
“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”
~ Albert Einstein
Are you living your life from your highest magnitude, or are you drowning in cycling emotional pain that does not let you progress. How good are you to yourself? Our limited thinking can run us into the ground.
Our fears and limitations can be dramatic, distracting, and even seductive in their darkness. They can keep us from stepping up to our fullest light, and from offering our truest, most passionate gifts to the world. The closer we get to the light of our greatness the more intensely our unhealed darkness will assert itself either internally or in the form of other people.
This journal writing course is for you if...
- You depress your creative life force in effort to energetically "match" those around you.
- You become smaller when you are with other people to fit in.
- You feel stuck in the repression patterns of your family, teachers, authority figures or peers, and you fear you will not be accepted or included if you honestly express yourself.
- You automatically want to help people feel "comfortable" and "safe" when they are around you and as a result, your life feels flat and boring.
- You are frightened to "break the rules" of your social or family groups, and fear feeling a possible lack of belonging.
Learn More About Morning Pages
Years ago when I woke up early to write my three "morning pages," from Julia Cameron's Artist's Way, I would often feel stumped about what to write when I was emotionally flooded.
I created this course with journal examples, stories, wisdom, guidance, questions, and spontaneous art to inspire your daily writing practice.