1. Calm Your Anxiety and Fear - See prompts 4, 6, 19, 20, 31, 33, 41, 49, 52, 53, 64, 70, 72, 74, 76, 77, 83, 94, 97.
2. Reconcile Your Past - See prompts 6, 8, 19, 43, 45, 50, 57, 76, 82, 84, 87, 90, 94, 97.
3. Heal Your Inner Child - See prompts 1, 8, 45, 47, 54, 60, 63, 73, 81, 90, 94.
4. Resolve Your Inner Conflicts - See prompts 4, 8, 19, 30, 36, 43, 44, 51, 53, 65, 76, 82, 84, 89, 94, 98.
5. Uplift your Emotional State - See prompts 3, 6, 12, 13, 20, 18, 40, 52, 54, 57, 58, 60, 74, 84, 94, 95, 100.
6. Cultivate Your Creative Freedom - See prompts 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 29, 31, 32, 40, 42, 48, 59, 66, 75, 78, 79
7. Express Your Authenticity - See prompts 2, 13, 17, 18, 21, 26, 41, 48, 51, 53, 58, 65, 68, 71, 73, 89, 91, 94, 97.
8. Heal Your Body Pain and Illness - See prompts 38,38, 55, 56, 57.
9. Overcome Your Fear of Success - See prompts 2, 9,12, 58, 61.
10. Heal Your Inner Critic - See prompts 4, 8, 54, 73, 76, 97, 99.
11. Release Your Emotional Repression and Depression - See prompts 1, 8, 13, 17, 16, 32, 36, 37, 43, 45, 51, 59, 62, 63, 65, 76, 82, 84, 85, 86, 94, 95.
12. Increase Your Self-Love - See prompts 4, 6, 8, 12, 30, 36, 38, 51, 53, 71, 89, 97, 99.
13. Heal Trauma and Emotional Wounds - See prompts 1, 3, 6, 17, 19, 34, 37, 43, 45, 51, 52, 54, 60, 65, 73, 77, 82, 84, 86.
14. Discover and Actualize Your Purpose - See prompts 12, 46, 58, 91, 95.
15. Understand Your Unconscious Mind - See prompts 11, 13, 16, 17, 30, 34, 36, 41, 43, 44, 48, 51, 53, 75, 76, 79, 84, 89, 94.
16. Amplify Your Soul Qualities - See prompts 12, 14, 28, 46, 57, 58, 71, 83, 88, 92, 93
17. Improve Your Relationships - See prompts 8, 36, 44, 61, 73, 82, 83, 84, 97.
18. Relax Your Defense Mechanisms - See prompts 63, 76, 77, 86, 94, 99.
19. Process Your Grief and Anger and Learn How to Forgive - See prompts 37, 43, 52, 62, 84, 90,95,
20. Cultivate Your Intuition and Spontaneity - See prompts 10, 11, 14, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 25, 29, 31, 32, 33, 41, 47, 48, 59, 83.
Disclaimer: The broad scope of information in this e-course is not a substitute for personal professional psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content provided by Shelley Klammer is intended as an e-course is for self-directed learning only. Never disregard professional medical or psychological advice or delay seeking treatment because of something you find in this e-course.
Please note that these lessons are delivered one a day for 100 Days. It is recommended that you designate a dedicated email folder for your lessons so that that you can access them via this index.
1. Write Your Pain a Letter - This art journal directive offers a safe way to honor your irrational and "immature" emotions. By paying attention to the emotions that we are ashamed of and afraid of, we "grow ourselves up" into emotional maturity.
2. Define Your Values - This art journaling directive will help you consciously choose and define your top 10 core values and offers a list of nearly 400 common values to choose from. This journal exercise will also help you discover your hidden, subconscious values.
3. Collage Your Appreciation - This art journal directive will support you to lift up" your life energy into a better feeling appreciative state when you are struggling with heavier emotions.
4. Collage and Draw Your Inner Critic - This art journal exercise will support you to examine your fears of outer criticism to correlate how your inner critic keeps you in unreasonable fear of your unique creativity and self-expression.
5. Growing Through Problems - This journal directive will support you to find your next positive growth steps by sensing into your body for fresh information.
6. Journal Meditation for Increasing Self-Love - This daily journal exercise will support you to love the pain, loneliness, abandonment that you feel in your heart by daily nurturing your own feelings of inner fulfillment. This prompt includes 15 "Good Mother Messages."
7. Collage Your Emotional Set-Point - This art journal directive invites you to reflect upon your current emotional set-point, and using the principles of positive psychology, expand your feelings of well-being.
8. Understand Your Different Aspects of Self - This journal exercise will support you to explore your inner cast of characters in a form of visual dialogue. This directive describes 19 different aspects of self that most of us carry inside.
9. Heal Your Blocks to Success - This journal directive invites you to explore the hidden parts of your mind to discover your limiting beliefs about achieving success. This exercise also offers a six step art journal process for releasing negative beliefs.
10. Gestural Pastel - This art journal directive will support you to explore non-objective spontaneous mark making as a path to insight.
11. Found Poetry Collage - This art journal directive will support you to explore your creative imagination by seeing and playing with imagery and words in fresh ways.
12. Collage Who You Admire - This journal directive invites you to explore the qualities that you admire and idealize in other people, to consider how you could incorporate similar higher possibilities into your daily life.
13. Word Collage - This exercise will help you find visual clues about emotions that are below your normal awareness. This prompt offers three journal explorations for understanding your word collage.
14. Expressive Still Life Drawing - This art journal directive will support you to draw quickly and instinctively, so that your drawings become more alive, dynamic and expressive. This exercise supports the practice of seeing the essence inside of form.
15. Collage a Mandala - This art journal activity offers a contemplative way to consider what would support you to feel more whole.
16. Intuitive Drawing - This art journal exercise will support you find your unique drawing style in order to allow a release of emotional "pressure" from within.
17. Expressive Self-Portrait - This art journal directive will support you to visually understand how you see yourself on the inside, and offers five steps to creating an inner self-portrait.
18. Intuitive Watercolor Painting - This intuitive painting exercise will support you to see your emotional patterns in visual form so that you can more easily identify how you feel.
19. Collage Your Stillness - This art journal exercise will support you to self-regulate your emotions by calming your mind and body.
20. Fabric Assemblage - Meditational sewing invites you to attend to small, detailed, spontaneous tasks to "narrow your focus" for inner calm.
21. Paint a Spontaneous Tree - This art journal directive offers a familiar starting point to support you to begin the spontaneous painting process.
22. Warm Up - Paint Spontaneous Circles - This art journal exercise will support you to loosen up before a spontaneous painting session.
23. Resolving Fear Through Collage - This collage reflection exercise supports you to look at the beliefs that underpin your fears, and to change your withdrawal patterns into confidence.
24. Spontaneous Painting - This art activity encourages you to find your innate painting style and includes 19 intuitive painting tips.
25. Paint Abstract Shapes - This journal exercise invites you to explore the emotionality behind abstract shapes.
26. Collage Together Past Paintings and Drawings - This art journal activity invites you to collage together fragments of past paintings and drawings to support the integration of who you are today.
28. Draw Your Soul Essence - This expressive art journal activity invites you to meditate into and draw how your soul needs to develop.
29. Meditate on Color - This art journal exercise invites you to explore a spontaneous, emotional response to color, and it offers 11 steps to developing a personal relationship with color.
30. Collage Cards for Self-Discovery - This expressive art exercise invites you to create visual representations of different parts of yourself so that you can better understand your inner landscape.
31. Paint Watercolor Drops - This simple art exercise will support you to let go of control in your painting process. This painting warm-up exercise is a good way invite a feeling of flow to open up creative blocks.
32. Free Form Watercolor - This art exercise will support you to play and surrender to how color wants to flow for you.
33. Mandala Coloring Therapy - This coloring exercise will support you to relax, and will show you how you can intentionally color in order to quiet your emotions or expand your horizons.
34. Exploring Difficult Emotions Through Intuitive Painting - This art journal prompt offers ten tips to support you to symbolically express difficult emotions.
35. Visual Journaling - This art journal exercise will support you to express your feelings through simple lines, symbols and colors.
36. Active Imagination Journaling - This written journal prompt will support you to meet your inner imaginal figures and find out what their emotional needs are. This process "invites the creatures of the unconscious to come up to the surface and make contact with us."
37. Draw and Journal Your Anger - This art and writing journal prompt will support you to process anger on a very deep level by owning it, expressing it honestly, processing it through your body, disassembling your story, and turning your hardships into a gift.
38. Color Body Mapping - This art journal prompt will support you to offer kind attention to where you feel sore in your body, and to heal the split between your thinking and feeling nature.
39. Body Stories with Collage - This art journal prompt will support you to dialogue with the parts of your body that you like and the parts of your body that you dislike, with the aim of unconditional self-love.
40. Painting with Music - This journal exercise aims to give a passionate boost to your creative process and uplift your mood.
41. Reflective Writing - This journal prompt will support you to understand the deeper patterns and meanings of your thoughts.
42. Scribble Drawing - This art journal prompt will support you to loosen up and draw spontaneously. It will also help you to see your unconscious thought processes in your scribbles.
43. Healing Grief Through Art and Journaling - This art and written journal process will support you to heal your grief through "dual consciousness." This process will teach you how to "unblend" from your grief and witness it from your authentic strength.
44. Map of Consciousness Collage - This collage exercise will support you to discover your inner relationships, and identify the different parts of your psyche that are in conflict.
45. Healing Traumatic Memories with Embodied Writing - This journal process offers eight in-depth embodied writing techniques that will support you to gently process and release emotional pain and unhelpful beliefs. This prompt includes 8 methods for embodied writing.
46. Portals into Possibility with Collage - This art journal directive will support you to open up the frame of your limited thinking and creatively vision into your higher possibilities.
48. Free Association Pastel Drawing - This art journal exercise will support you to explore your unconscious thoughts and to discover your non-rational creative mind. This drawing practice will support the development of your authentic creative nature.
49. Meditate on an Intuitive Zendoodle - This doodling directive will support you to calm your anxiety and increase your mental focus.
50. Unburdening the Past - This expressive exercise will support you to release emotional pain out of your body.
51. Journal Process for Healing Your Inner Demons - This creative journal exercise will support you to understand that whatever is most unwelcome in your consciousness - whether it be shame, anger, fear, prejudice, hidden urges or instincts - can be accessed and healed in a friendly, creative way.
52. Journaling Through Emotional Overwhelm - This written journal exercise will teach you how to become intensely present, open, and aware during periods of extreme emotional overwhelm. This journal prompt supports you to be present for emotions such as fear, anxiety, grief, and anger.
53. Exploring Mixed Feelings Through Embodied Storytelling - This expressive journal exercise will support you to find the the still, silent "middle point" of your inner conflict. Only by being present for our ambiguity do we open up to a "third" possibility that we likely have not considered before.
54. A Journal Process for Healing Negative Core Beliefs - This journal prompt illustrates how we create our emotional pain by resisting our core negative beliefs. This exercise will support you to face and transform the limiting beliefs you inherited in childhood.
55. Understanding Physical Illness - This art journal exercise will support you to understand how younger, emotionally upset parts of your psyche create illness in your body.
56. An Emotional Approach to Healing Illness - This in-depth painting and art journaling meditation will challenge your conventional beliefs about illness and offer ways to tap into your deeper emotions and beliefs.
57. Create a Mandala for Healing - This mandala exercise offers 11 steps to generate symbols of healing for your body, mind, and soul.
58. Setting Higher Intentions - This exercise will support you to set higher intentions and help you to identify your conflicting intentions. This prompt includes six steps to creating effective higher intentions.
59. How to Make an Altered Book - This expressive art activity offers an in-depth art-making process for emotional healing.
60. Processing Trauma Through Altered Book Making - This art journal prompt offers 10 methods to process trauma through altered book making, including understanding, disidentifying from, and creatively changing your trauma patterning.
61. The Art of Setting Boundaries - This in-depth painting and journaling exercise will support you to give to others from inspiration instead of sacrifice, and to set healthy boundaries even when it upsets other people's ego expectations.
62. Healing Grief with Expressive Drawing - This expressive drawing exercise will support you to understand where you are not learning the life lessons inherent in your losses, and will show you how to find the wisdom to heal.
63. Explore Age Regression - This directive offers 16 different art journal and writing explorations that will support you to "grow up" the aspects of yourself that are frozen in the past.
64 . Self-Soothing for Emotional Overwhelm - This art journal directive provides soothing tools to calm, regulate and slow down the overwhelm of painful emotions.
65. Processing Difficult Emotions - This journal exercise includes a daily 5 step journal process, and an in-depth journal guide to inner body listening to help you better understand your emotions.
66. Create an Experimental Art Journal - This prompt will support you to loosen up and find emotional freedom in your art journaling process.
67. Art Journaling for Healing Trauma - Art journaling allows memories that are intruding into the present moment to be seen, understood and cared for. This art journal prompt also offers many creative exercises to support you to tend to the "10 Healing Tasks of Trauma."
68. Restoring Passion Through Expressive Movement - This expressive movement exercise will support you to practice ways of speaking and moving that you normally do not allow.
69. Art Therapy for Post-Traumatic Stress - This art journal directive supports you to heal past trauma through loving self-connection, creating safety, and making art that represents a feeling of "all-healed."
70. Exposure Journal Therapy to Reduce Fear and Anxiety - This in-depth collage journaling directive and written
exercise will support you to face your anxiety avoidance tactics and will support you to gradually move through your fears one-by-one.
71. Understanding Transpersonal Therapy - This exploratory journal exercise will help you understand where you are in your growth journey so that you will know how to focus your inner work. This prompt includes three journal explorations of your Mask, Lower and Higher Self.
72. Mindfulness for Obsessive Compulsive Tendencies - This mindfulness exercise offers a way to decrease anxiety through repetitive focus on the breath, and/or focused creative activity.
73. Healing Perfectionism - This art journal prompt explains the 3 types of masks that we can wear in social situations and how the false self creates painful perfectionism. This activity will guide you to transform your mask through 3 simple steps and 6 journal questions.
74. Physical Repetition to Calm Anxiety - This art journal and physical expression exercise will support you to discharge intense levels of anxiety when emotions run high.
75. Spontaneous Collage Scrap Journal - This collage journal exercise will support you to play freely, using whatever you have on hand, without worrying about results. This prompt also provides a written journal review process to support you to see the unconscious patterns in your creativity.
76. Freedom from Shame - This written journal exercise will support you to understand the beliefs at the root of your shame, and to dispel feelings of embarrassment through honest writing.
77. Healing Your Core Wound - This written journal prompt will help you to uncover your core wound and dismantle its untrue belief system.
78. 100 Faces Journal Project - This art journal project will support you to loosen up and practice spontaneously expressing your many aspects of self.
79. Intuitive Found Poetry - This poetry journal directive offers an easy spontaneous way to tap into your unconscious mind to discover what you are feeling.
81. Healing Negative Intentions - This journal contemplation will support you to uncover your hurt inner child's negative intentions.
82. Healing Sexual Distortions - This journal exercise will support you to understand how the roots of your sexual fantasies trace back to childhood emotional pain and how childhood hurt connects to sexual arousal.
83. Cultivate Concentration with Zen Painting - This expressive art prompt supports the practice of deeply concentrated engagement in the creative process as way to profound peace and integration.
84. Practicing Forgiveness -This spiritual forgiveness exercise involves the profound principle of taking 100% responsibility for everything that happens to you. This prompt explains how everything we see helps to clear out hidden emotional pain.
85. Understanding Your Unconscious Mind - This directive offers an in-depth eleven step daily review journal process to help you cleanse your darker emotions through honest writing.
86. Understand Your Defense Mechanisms - This prompt includes a journal method of "interrupting and re-associating" your defenses into feelings of openness.
87. Writing Healing Stories - This written journal exercise offers an exploration of memory as a way of digesting and integrating the past.
88. Develop Heart Awareness by Writing Your Life Review - This in-depth journal directive offers profound methods of self-reflection to inspire you to move past your limits to loving others.
89. Integrating Your Shadow - This fun journal exercise offers a way to become friendly with your repressed aspects of self and learn more about your emotional needs.
90. Resolving Childhood Emotional Needs - This journal directive will be helpful if you feel angry and frustrated about your outer life circumstances. This journal exercise will support you to discover if your discontent is from unattended emotional needs that originated in the past.
91. Write your Own Fairy Tale - This written journal directive will support you to discover and actualize your authentic self and life purpose.
92. Journaling to Cultivate Joy - This journaling directive will be helpful if you are struggling with heavy emotions, and you want to interrupt the downward spiral of negativity.
93. Keeping an Aspiration Journal - The creation of higher aspirations on a daily basis is particularly helpful if you are struggling with depression or emotional pain.
94. Witnessing and Healing Emotional Pain - This journal directive will support you to heal your emotional pain at its root through a six step process that will take you from anxiety to effortless presence.
95. Exploring Empowered Anger - This journal exercise will be helpful for you if you have trouble owning that you feel angry, or if you feel inhibited to express anger. This exercise is especially for those of us who repress anger, feel weakened or unable to take powerful action in life.
96. Healing Fixations - Unblocking Stuck Energy - This journal directive will help you to understand and release varying drives, desires, and fixations on the different levels of your being so that you can flow with reality as it is unfolding, and prepare yourself to hold higher spiritual energies.
97. Healing from Patterns of Emotional Abuse - This in-depth written journaling directive will be helpful if you are unsure about what emotional abuse is because it feels like your "normal." As you question your "normal" you will be able to discern how you unconsciously emotionally abuse yourself, and why you accept it unquestioningly from other people.
98. Resolving Inner Conflict - This journal exercise will help you identify the two parts of your mind that are in conflict, understand how each side is trying to protect you or get needs met, and facilitate a dynamic resolution that helps to reduce emotional pain.
99. Understanding Your Protector Selves - This journal directive will help you to identify the parts of yourself that work hard to protect you from becoming overwhelmed with intense emotions. This journal activity will support you to relax your protector so that your emotional healing can progress.
100. Positive Life Creation - The following journal directive illustrates how to discover the inner causes of your unhappiness, and will support you to manifest your desires through "The Four Keys of Positive Life Creation."