Photo therapy takes the photography process into an inner self-reflection process.
The Photo Therapy Process
1. Take the time to find what feels beautiful to you.
2. Take a photograph and contemplate how your photograph is reflecting how you currently feel.
Benefits of Photo Therapy
1. Deepens connection and insight into what you see and love in your daily life.
2. Cultivates deep observation and encourages an emotional connection of your surroundings.
3. Increases self-awareness of the relationship to your inner and outer world. What you notice in your outside world symbolically reflects your inner life.
4. Expands the appreciation of what feels beautiful to you.
Photo Therapy Coursework:
a. Photo Therapy