Photo therapy combines photography with an inner self-reflection process.
The Photo Therapy Process
1. Go for a walk outside, taking time to find something in your visual world that feels emotionally charged for you.
2. Take a photograph and contemplate how your photograph reflects how you currently feel.
Benefits of Photo Therapy
1. Photo therapy can deepen insight into what you love about your daily life.
2. Photo therapy encourages an emotional connection to your surroundings.
3. Photo therapy increases self-awareness of how your outside world symbolically reflects your inner life.
4. Photo therapy intensifies appreciation for your surrondings.
Photo Therapy Coursework: