A sequential journey through all of the foundational expressive arts courses will support you to begin your emotional healing process from the inside-out. This course program offers over 115 lessons for daily self-expression through story writing, poetry, image free-association, collage, expressive drawing and painting, and journaling for self-reflection.
If you are new to the expressive arts, or you want to learn how to facilitate the expressive arts for other people, this experiential journey of self-healing will help you to recognize and heal emotional pain inside of yourself, so you will be able to more sensitively recognize it in others.
These courses are suitable for beginners in the expressive arts and seasoned artists. Some simply want to emotionally heal through honest, expressive art and writing. And, some want to learn the process of facilitating expressive art and writing from the inside-out to better understand how to facilitate creative expression for others.*
Foundation courses provide an experiential journey through your own expressive healing process. And, what you deeply live - you can teach! You can take each course one-by-one or buy the complete course bundle for a 75 dollar savings.
* For arts facilitators there are almost 200 art and writing prompts are included in this program to implement in your facilitation practice.
Purchase the complete expressive arts foundational program for $99 USD. Enjoy all courses at your own pace. Each lesson only takes only about 15-30 minutes a day to complete. No prior art or writing experience is necessary.
115 Days of Expressive Arts Lessons for $99 USD (Save $75 on the complete bundle.)
Foundational art and writing courses focus on deepening emotional awareness through expressive art and writing. All expressive arts lessons fit into a busy life and take only 10-30 minutes to read and complete each day.
In this program you will:
1. Be guided to write your life story.
2. Begin the process of writing image inspired poetry.
3. Learn how to understand the symbolism of your expressive art and writing.
4. Create intuitive collage "oracles" for daily insight into your deeper emotions
5. Begin expressing and releasing difficult emotions through expressive art and writing.
1. Begin with a walk through of my own expressive arts and writing journals and witness firsthand how I have used expressive art and writing journaling to emotionally heal.
(This 3 day webinar course takes about 1 hour to watch.)
2. If you are wondering what art journal "theme" to dedicate to your emotional healing, I offer 50 great ideas for dedicated healing journals as well as ten examples of themes I have explored for emotional healing over the years.
3. Write your own life story - freshly and spontaneously. Daily narrative therapy prompts build emotional awareness of how you presently see your life and shows a way out of the way you see problems. Each prompt takes about 15 minutes per day to complete.
(Each lesson takes 15 minutes a day for 30 days.)
4. You might be a poet and not even know it! This poetry course uses magazine imagery of your choice to spark emotional poems that help you to express deeper aspects of self that you may not have met yet.
(Each lesson takes 15-30 minutes a day to complete for 10 days.)
5. The hidden language of our deeper emotions can more easily reveal themselves through imagery and visual symbols before they shape into words. Gain insight into your emotions with a daily ten minute collage.
(15 lessons delivered over 30 days - ten minutes per day.)
6. This 45 day course will support you to better understand the deeper signs and symbols that spontaneously arise in your expressive drawing, painting, writing and collage.
(45 lessons: 15-30 minutes each day to complete for 45 days.)
7. Simple expressive art exercises such as painting, drawing and collage support you to begin exploring, and honestly examining emotional struggles such as worry, fear, frustration, fear, conflict, negativity, heartbreak and addiction.
(Each lesson takes 15-30 minutes to complete for 15 days.)