Booking Your Supervision Sessions
I offer one hour, one-to-one supervision sessions to Canadian counsellors by Skype or phone in series of ten monthly sessions.
Individual Supervision Session Process:
1. To reflect upon how you would like to start or better conduct your therapy business.
2. To support your personal and professional development.
3. To highlight and encourage new learning in areas of your choice.
4. To share and encourage knowledge of creative therapy modalities and transpersonal depth psychology.
5. To identify your strengths, gifts and talents as a therapist.
6. To increase awareness of your own personal responses generated by your therapy work.
7. To deepen your professional knowledge.
8. To support you to manage your caseload, and/or support you to build your confidence and maintain your practice.
9. To support your own psychological and emotional well-being from a depth psychology perspective, and seeing the connections between your deeper life process and how it is supporting or hindering your therapy practice.
10. To spend loving time with your blind spots, and to jointly identify your areas of personal struggle so that you can intensify your growth process as a person, and as a therapist.
Group Supervision Process - I also offer some group supervision sessions throughout the year to augment your individual sessions:
Two hour group supervision sessions are organized in a study group style, and they focus on varying topics of learning pertaining to counselling theories, practices and styles.
Prepping for Your Group Session Includes:
1. Completing a short reading assignment prior to the meeting on a specific counselling theory or style, and preparing an opinion on it.
2. Preparing a short teaching on what you are finding interesting and are learning about the chosen topic of focus.
3. Preparing one or two client case studies that relate to the chosen focus topic - or sharing examples based on your life experience if you are a beginning counsellor.
4. Preparing a reflection upon how you personally relate to the counselling theory that is being explored.
* Note: No expertise is required re: the theories explored. This is a gentle learning group for new counsellors to practice bridging their lived experience and learned knowledge.
Contact me to book session or book your own session on my counselling website:
$100 CAD - Thanks for pre- paying for your two hour group supervision session.
I look forward to meeting with you soon.