1. Create 90 spontaneous collages in 90 days. See How to Create an Intuitive Collage.
2. Photograph your collage and post it on Instagram. If the content of your collage is too personal - photograph a detail of your collage in process.
2. Give each collage a name that best describes the emotional tone of your collage.
3. Type the name of your collage with the number in front. For example, I called my first-collage-in-process 1-BLUE
4. Post up your collage on Instagram with the hashtag #collageforselfdiscovery
5. Tag or mention me on Instagram in your post @shelleyklammer
Watch Instagram for Beginners - CLICK HERE
Earn 100 Days of Art Journal Therapy for your efforts!
Each collage earns you one dollar towards the e-course 100 Days of Art Journal Therapy. You can start your 90 days at any time but try not to miss more than 1 or 2 days in a row so I can track your progress.
You must complete all 90 collages in "90ish" Days, and tag me for each collage to earn 100 Days of Art Journal Therapy
Enjoy and see you on Instagram!
Inspiration from artist and challenge participant Marianne Greef Burger
Did you know that Collage for Self-Discovery is now available in two different formats to suit your financial needs?
1. The Original Course: 12 Lessons for 12 Weeks with Daily Om is available on a sliding fee scale.
2. The Original Course + Daily Supplementation: 12 Lessons for 12 Weeks with Expressive Art Workshops - along with daily inspirational emails for the duration of the course. $45
Lately, I have been creating what I have termed, "table collages" where I just play with imagery on my art table without glueing it down. To preserve my arrangements, I photograph them and save them on Instagram. There are many advantages to creating in this casual way. One great thing is you can use the same images over and over again. So, if you are struggling to find imagery for the 90 Day Challenge - try this! Also, consider these sources for finding imagery.