This guidebook is for creators of all kinds - artists, creative coaches, therapists and facilitators who want to see their creative visions "made real" in the world. This e-book will teach you the universal principles of deliberate creation, and it provides daily journal questions to transform your self-doubt into creative confidence.
This guidebook on deliberate creation will inspire you to focus on and attain what you want to create instead of creating your life from unconscious emotional pain from the past.
"This is fantastic Shelley as there's so much valuable info to absorb and process."
~ Patricia Evelyn - Kingston, Jamaica.
In this PDF guidebook you will learn how to:
1. Think in unfamiliar ways so that your life can become more abundant.
2. Heal and process your emotional pain through written journaling.
3. Understand how to become emotionally allowing of good things.
4. Use deliberate creation to heal your present, past andfuture.
5. Work within your current circumstances to create higher thoughts to create prosperity.
6. Expand your creativity and abundance instead of recreating past emotional pain patterns.
7. Expand the boundaries of your belief in abundance.
8. Hold and enjoy heightened feelings in your body more consistently.
9. Access your visionary potentials and see beyond your present worries and limitations.
Creative Abundance is now part of my year-long expressive art and writing course.
This wonderful course has opened my heart, soul and mind in new and exciting directions where abundance is concerned. I feel as if my spiritual eyes have been opened wider, and I've become more observant of the abundance that is all around me everyday. (including the financial realm, and beyond!)
Before taking this class, I was really struggling financially. My car broke down, and I was without transportation for months. I was overwhelmed by bills, and extra problems kept rolling in that required me to spend money. So I was quite stressed out while taking most of this class, and I often just read the daily lessons. I'm thrilled and amazed that in spite of my limited efforts, the book worked its magic on me!
I'm not saying I suddenly experienced a huge financial windfall, but rather, an attitudinal shift that changed my views on abundance. Two weeks into the class, I was able to buy an affordable and dependable car from a friend. I also started keeping track of my spending. When I became more aware of my spending patterns, I quickly became more organized and mature with my income. This all happened in a beautiful, peaceful way, and continues day by day as I make more little shifts toward gratitude and abundance.