1. Psychology Today - Blogs by therapists and a wide variety of topics discussed on mental health issues.
2. Good Therapy Blog - Advocating for ethical therapy. Comprehensive article serieson psychological and emotional well-being.
3. Psych Central - Blogs, experts and articles on mental health.
4. Psychotherapy.net - Resources to inspire therapists.
5. Mental Health BC - Mental health and resources to support the transition between youth and adulthood
6. Psychology Tools - Comprehensive therapist techniques, procedures, tools, diary and information sheets.
7. Therapist Aid - Large resource of worksheets, tools, and handouts for mental health counselors.
8. Counselling Resource - Psychology, therapy and mental health resources.
9. Centre for Clinical Interventions - PDF info-packs if you looking for specific information about different types of problems consisting of a number of modules that clients can complete online.
10.Collaborative Mental Health Care - Offers free child and youth mental health toolkits.
11. Therapeutic Activities for Children, Adolescents and Families - A PDF compilation of practitioners sharing their favourite interventions.
12. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Self-Help Resources - This website offers CBT self-help information, resources and including therapy worksheets
13. Therapy Worksheets - Psychotherapy worksheets of all kinds - depression, anxiety, anger management, stress reduction, self-esteem, groups, individuals, couples, adults, teens, children.
14. Psychoeducational Worksheets - Keeping clients on track in between sessions.
15. The Helpful Counsellor - Behavior management activities, printables, ideas.
16. Group Therapy Activities and Resources - A comprehensive list of videos, books and web sites for their relevance to group therapy ideas, themes, activities and resources.
17. Group Therapy Ideas and Themes - An extensive resource of group therapy ideas.
18. Group Therapy Activities - A list of expressive group therapy ideas for use in mental health settings for groups of adults, children, and teens
19. Positive Psychology Program - Offers extensive blog articles and positive psychology exercises.
20. Expressive Art Workshops - This website offers 100 links to art therapy directives on the internet.
21. Practice of the Practice - How to launch and grow a private counselling practice in 12 months.
22. All Things Private Practice - Practice building tips and a community of support.
23. Social Worker Helper - Using therapeutic games in counselling sessions.
24. Kim's Counseling Corner - Resources for child, family and parenting counselling directives.
25. The Couple Connection - Articles pertaining to relationship counselling.
26. Love is Respect - Teaches youth and young adults about healthy relationships, dating, and communication.
27. Love and Life Toolbox - Videos, interactive quizzes, and a directory of healthy marriage and family programs.
28. Smart Marriages - Educational workshops and classes, support groups, and multimedia resources.
29. Depression and Bipolar Alliance - Offers a wealth of resources, including downloadable educational materials and self-help tools.
30. Families for Depression Awareness - In addition to news, interviews with experts, and training webinars, FFDA offers a “depression wellness analyzer” feature, “mental health family tree” tool, and a “depression and bipolar test.”
31. Recover from Grief - Valuable information about the grieving process as well as coping strategies.
32. The Grief Toolbox - Articles, other resources, and an online art gallery help support individuals in the grieving process.
33. The Compassionate Friends - Designed to support and give resources to families who are coping with the death of a child.
34. Navigating Grief - Provides educational tools and insight into the grieving process from the point of view of a hospice volunteer, widow, and caregiver.
35. Gift from Within - Resources, information, and useful tools for those recovering from trauma of many kinds.
36. LGBTQ Resources and Services - providing educational and empowering resources surrounding human sexual diversity and sexual orientation.
37. The Addiction Recovery Guide - Offers links to treatment options, programs and resources, medications used in treating addiction, holistic approaches to addiction.
38. Addiction Land - Expert perspectives on various addictions.
39. Addiction Professional - Blogs by addiction professionals.
40. National Institute of Drug Abuse for Teens - provides numerous links and resources pertaining to drug abuse among adolescents ages 11 through 15.
41. Suicide Prevention Resources - Support for suicide prevention in Canada.
42. Anxiety BC - Activity forms and toolkits for managing anxiety.
43. Anxiety.org - learn about different types of anxiety, how to deal with anxiety issues.
44. The Child Anxiety Network - Dedicated to anxiety issues in children and youth. Child-specific information about symptoms, coping strategies, and resources.
45. Anxiety and Depression Association of America - comprehensive resource for facts and information about a variety of anxiety-related issues.
46. Calm Clinic - Resources for panic and anxiety disorders.
47. Counselor Magazine Blog - The magazine for addiction counsellors.
48. Online Therapy Institute Blog - information about online therapy and how to run an internet practice.
49. Sex Treatment - Articles on sex and porn addiction.
50. Sex and Love Addiction Therapy - articles and information on sex and love addiction.