"Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way."
~ Edward de Bono
Share your Website, Blog, Video or Book
Creative Process Portal is a place for artists, authors and therapists to share how their creative process supports mindfulness, self-awareness, emotional healing and soul connection.
Creative Process Portal
1. Marianne Burger - Paper Collage
2. Lum Weng Kong - Graffiti Murals
3. Priya Mani - Sacred Intuitive Art
4. Sveva Caetani - Archetypal Watercolors
5. Anne Millett Gallant - Re-Membering through Art Therapy
6. Marion Gibbon - Intuitive Art
7. Dr. Jamie Marich - Dancing Mindfulness
8. Chetna Mehta - Visual Affirmations
9. Stephanie Peterson - Drawing for Joy
10. Dara Dines - Spirit Dolls
11. Deborah Shouse - Writing for Connection
12. Elliot Thompson - Illustrating Emotions
13. Teresa Howard - Written and Visual Journaling
How to Submit:
I invite you to share your creative process through one or more of the following:
1. An art process video
2. A creative process blog, website or FB Page.
3. A book dedicated to the creative process
I am passionate about promoting the benefits of the expressive arts. My website presently enjoys over 2000 visitors a day. Many express that they regularly use my website as an expressive arts resource.
It is my hope that your permanent page on my website will be part of a free resource library for people seeking to explore your creative process for years to come.
In appreciation of you taking the time to share, I will do a promotion of your creative process page with your web link details on my Expressive Art Inspirations FB Page and other my social media channels.
I invite you to consider the following five questions as part of your submission:
1. If you could sum up your current creative process in one sentence what would it be?
2. How is your creative process supporting you to grow, change or transform?
3. What are the main themes you are exploring in your creative process at the moment?
4. What are you currently discovering inside of your creative process that might serve as an inspiration for other people's creativity?
5. How can we learn more about your creative work in process? Please share and describe your website, blog, Youtube channel, book, FB Page etc.
Bio, Images and Video:
a. Please send 2-3 images of your creative work
b. Links to your art process video(s)
c. A profile pic.
d. A short description of who you are as an artist/writer/creator.
Please send your writing, links and imagery to firstname.lastname@example.org in the body of an email or download and submit the word doc below: